Saturday, June 29, 2019

Annie Hall

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Annie_Hall#/media/File:Anniehallposter.jpg

Here is my review of Annie Hall, which is a film I have wanting to check out for a long time

First off, we have the story which has Neurotic New York comedian Alvy Singer falling in love with the ditzy Annie Hall. I thought the story was very enjoyable and it's take on love and relationships was fascinating to see unfold and the characters brought it to life very well and the way they use flashbacks was unique. 

Next, we have the characters which overall, I thought were the life of the film and their chemistry together was fantastic and you can see how good they are together as well as why they may not be. 

As for the film's visuals I thought the cinematography throughout was great and the way it was positioned to view their relationship and their moments together helped to flesh them out and it changes when some scenes are viewed in first person. Moving onto the tone of the film which balanced the comedy and the drama throughout the film and gave weight to the topics focused on. I thought the soundtrack of the film when used suited the style the film was going for. 

I give Annie Hall a score of 10/10

No comments:

Post a Comment