Saturday, May 12, 2018

The Inbetweeners 2

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/0/0f/Inbetweeners_2_Movie_Poster.jpg

I decided to watch The Inbetweeners 2

First off we have the story which has Will,Simon and Neil going to Australia to meet Jay again and they travel Australia having misadventures. I thought the story was ok, I did enjoy it but I do prefer the first film's story as when it came at it was new territory for The Inbetweeners. I also prefer the location they went to in the first film.

Next we have the characters which overall I thought were good when it came to the four main guys, however the supporting cast was a bit better in the first film compared to this one. 

As for the visuals I thought the film was ok, there weren't any shots that were standout and he location footage was really good for this film. Moving onto the tone of the movie which was done really well and captured the essence of a Inbetweeners film just like the last one. I thought the soundtrack of the film was really good and fit the film well in the scenes when needed. 

Overall I thought this film was good and had some moments that stood out however I prefer the first film as there are aspects that make it superior to this one such as trying to something different with the characters. Finally I did find it funny in parts with Will's scenes standing out but Neil had a few as well.

I give The Inbetweeners 2 a score of 6/10

No comments:

Post a Comment