Monday, May 13, 2019

Caddyshack

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caddyshack#/media/File:Caddyshack_poster.jpg

For the fourth film of the month we have Caddyshack

First off, we have the story which has an exclusive golf course has to deal with a brash new member and a destructive dancing gopher. I thought the story was somewhat enjoyable however most of the jokes didn't land for me. 

Next, we have the characters which overall, I thought was probably the best part about the film to make it enjoyable and to try and make the jokes funny to watch. 

As for the film's visuals I thought the cinematography throughout was good enough and consistent for this type of film. Moving onto the tone of the film which tried it's best to have the film being funny but it was a shame some of it didn't work for me because of the type of jokes they were trying.I thought the soundtrack of the film was good and used tracks that came from the year the film was released. 

I give Caddyshack a score of 5/10

No comments:

Post a Comment