Tuesday, May 14, 2019

Dark Star


https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dark_Star_(film)#/media/File:DarkStarposter.jpg

For the fifth film of the month we have Dark Star 

First off, we have the story which has the far reaches of space, a small crew, 20 years into their solitary mission, find things beginning to go hilariously wrong. I thought the story was very weird but somehow kept me intrigued. 

Next, we have the characters which overall, I thought were in terms of acting were interesting as they were all weird but kept the film going with their interactions on-board the ship. 

As for the film's visuals I thought the cinematography throughout was very good and the sets of the Dark Star were believable for the time the film was released. Moving onto the tone of the film which was very dry when it came to it's comedy and it got a few laughs out of me. I thought the soundtrack of the film suited the style the film was going for and suited the characters likes.

I give Dark Star a score of 5/10

No comments:

Post a Comment