Monday, May 20, 2019

Hulk


https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hulk_(film)#/media/File:Hulk_movie.jpg

For the ninth film of the month we have Hulk

First off, we have the story which has Bruce Banner, a genetics researcher with a tragic past, suffers an accident that causes him to transform into a raging green monster when he gets angry. I thought the story had some interesting ideas behind it however the execution was lacking impact.

Next, we have the characters which overall, I thought were in terms of acting not that good which made the characters bland and uninteresting and you didn't care for them.  

As for the film's visuals I thought the cinematography throughout which attempted to recreate the look of a comic book with the help of the editing, unfortunately it comes across as annoying and obnoxious. Now we have the action which tried to be entertaining and there was one or two parts that managed to work. Moving onto the tone of the film which I thought tried to make a more dramatic and convincing. with mixed attempts.I thought the soundtrack of the film did an ok job at adding to some of the scenes throughout. 

I give Hulk a score of 5/10

No comments:

Post a Comment