Thursday, July 5, 2018

2 Guns

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2_Guns#/media/File:Two_guns_poster.jpg

For the first film of the month we have 2 Guns

First off, we have the story which focuses on two officers who work undercover to get into a drugs cartel, that is until they investigate each other and find themselves set-up for something they didn't do, they must work together to find who set them up. I thought the story was was fun and had some cool moments in it.

Next, we have the characters which overall, I thought were very funny and compelling. The acting from Mark Wahlberg and Denzel Washington was top notch and manged to bring the two characters to life and their chemistry together brought the film to life with their interactions. The other characters were mixed with some of them working and some of the not but the acting was consistent.

Now we have the action which I thought was entertaining with some decent set-pieces set throughout that looked good on screen. As for the  film's visuals I thought they were ok with some decent shots that looked good. The cinematography for the setting definitely made it feel real and worked for this type of film. Moving onto the tone of the film which I thought managed to balance the comedy as well as the action pretty well to make a funny but action packed film. I thought the soundtrack of the film was ok at best and worked for most of the scenes throughout the film.

Overall, I thought this film was a entertaining action movie which I enjoyed very much with fun story and characters that moved the story along very well and I would watch this film again in the future.

I give 2 Guns a score of 7/10

No comments:

Post a Comment