Tuesday, December 25, 2018

Love Actually

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Love_Actually#/media/File:Love_Actually_movie.jpg


For the twelfth film of the month we have Love Actually

First off, we have the story which follows the lives of eight very different couples in dealing with their love lives in various loosely interrelated tales all set during a frantic month before Christmas in London, England. I thought the story was very mixed with some of the working and some not and with the amount of story-lines and characters to weave and balance some of them got lost in the crowd and the length didn't help either. 

Next, we have the characters which overall, I thought were all very well acted and most of the characters story-lines you wanted to cared for as they all fought for attention with one another. 

As for the film's visuals I thought were consistent throughout but that's all stood out there wasn't anything special needed. Moving onto the tone of the film which I thought had some ok comedy that was funny in parts but didn't hit all the time. I thought the soundtrack of the film was good for the setting and suited the time the film came out. 

Overall, I thought this film was a pretty average film and in all honesty I can't see why it get's the hype around the Christmas period for being a good film to watch. This is probably because it isn't my type of film. 

I give Love Actually a score of 5/10

No comments:

Post a Comment