Wednesday, August 7, 2019

A Woman Of Paris

Long Poster of A Woman of Paris A Drama of Fate (1923).jpg
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A_Woman_of_Paris#/media/File:Long_Poster_of_A_Woman_of_Paris_A_Drama_of_Fate_(1923).jpg

First off, we have the story which has a kept woman runs into her former fiancĂ© and finds herself torn between love and comfort. I thought the story had some interesting elements and themes to it. 

Next, we have the characters which overall, I thought were good and did the best with what they were given with especially because of the type of people they were portraying and how they acted. 

As for the film's visuals I thought, I thought the cinematography was good for the time and the production design added a lot to the film to set up the time period. Moving onto the tone of the film which had some interesting drama and what that leads to a telling end. I thought the soundtrack of the film suited the film very well for some nice backing to what was going on. 

I give A Woman Of Paris a score of 7/10

No comments:

Post a Comment