Tuesday, August 13, 2019

Faust

Faust-1926-Poster-MGM.jpg
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Faust_(1926_film)#/media/File:Faust-1926-Poster-MGM.jpg

First off, we have the story which has the demon Mephisto wagers with God that he can corrupt a mortal man's soul. I thought the story was very simple but very interesting because the themes it focuses on stay even today. 

Next, we have the characters which overall, I thought were good in terms of acting and added what was needed for the types of characters they were portraying. 

As for the film's visuals I thought, I thought the cinematography was consistent however the visual effects used were very good and were effective for the film. Moving onto the tone of the film which was simple yet did a lot for the film as a whole. I thought the soundtrack of the film fit with the style of the film very well for the emotional scenes. 

I give Faust a score of 7/10

No comments:

Post a Comment