Saturday, August 17, 2019

The General


The general movie poster.jpg
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_General_(1926_film)#/media/File:The_general_movie_poster.jpg

First off, we have the story which has union spies steal an engineer's beloved locomotive, he pursues it single-handedly and straight through enemy lines. I thought the story was very entertaining and seamlessly moving from sequence to sequence. 

Next, we have the characters which overall, I thought were very well acted and I enjoyed the performances from all involved. 

As for the film's visuals I thought, I thought the cinematography was very good getting the coverage of each joke sequence. Moving onto the tone of the film which had a nice mix of comedy and stunts which were excellently crafted. I thought the soundtrack of the film worked very well with the humour throughout that films run-time. 

I give The General a score of 8/10

No comments:

Post a Comment