Sunday, August 18, 2019

Sunrise: A Song of Two Humans

Sunrise - A Song of Two Humans.jpg
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sunrise:_A_Song_of_Two_Humans#/media/File:Sunrise_-_A_Song_of_Two_Humans.jpg

First off, we have the story which has an allegorical tale about a man fighting the good and evil within him. Both sides are made flesh - one a sophisticated woman he is attracted to and the other his wife. I thought the story was very interesting because of the themes it focused on. 

Next, we have the characters which overall, I thought were all well acted and the chemistry between the two main leads helps to carry the story along to a satisfying conclusion. 

As for the film's visuals I thought, I thought the cinematography was consistent with the choices in camerawork and lighting. Moving onto the tone of the film which had a hitting set of dramatic elements that although dramatised can still be thought about today. I thought the soundtrack of the film was good and it complemented the scenes throughout the run-time. 

I give Sunrise: A Song of Two Humans a score of 7/10

No comments:

Post a Comment