Wednesday, August 14, 2019

The Adventures Of Prince Achmed

PrinzenAchmedTitle.png
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Adventures_of_Prince_Achmed#/media/File:PrinzenAchmedTitle.png

First off, we have the story which has a handsome prince rides a flying horse to faraway lands and embarks on magical adventures, which include befriending a witch, meeting Aladdin, battling demons and falling in love with a princess. I thought the story was very enjoyable getting to see how an animated film was done from the silent era. 

As for the film's visuals I thought, I thought the animation was fascinating because of the designs of the characters and the world and it gives the film an unique and interesting look. Moving onto the tone of the film which used all it's resources to build up the adventures feel which shows what film could do even with older techniques. I thought the soundtrack of the film which I thought worked very well with a different range of tracks 

I give The Adventures Of Prince Achmed a score of 7/10

No comments:

Post a Comment