Monday, August 5, 2019

Nosferatu


Nosferatuposter.jpg
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nosferatu#/media/File:Nosferatuposter.jpg

First off, we have the story which has vampire Count Orlok expresses interest in a new residence and real estate agent Hutter's wife. I thought the story was very entertaining getting to view another classic in the horror genre wondering how the film would play out from start to finish. 

Next, we have the characters which overall, I thought were good in terms of acting with this film having one of the well known designs of Nosferatu especially because of the presence of Max Schreck who plays Count Orlok/Nosferatu.

As for the film's visuals I thought, I thought the cinematography was great for the time with the uses of the lighting and shadows to create striking images that have become iconic to this day. Moving onto the tone of the film which created an eerie and foreboding atmosphere which back in the day when this came out would of been fascinating. I thought the soundtrack of the film was good as it added to the mysterious and suspenseful scenes throughout. 

I give Nosferatu a score of 8/10

No comments:

Post a Comment