Saturday, August 10, 2019

The Gold Rush


Gold rush poster.jpg
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Gold_Rush#/media/File:Gold_rush_poster.jpg

First off, we have the story which has A prospector goes to the Klondike in search of gold and finds it and more. I thought the story was very enjoyable with some nice and funny moments throughout. 

Next, we have the characters which overall, I thought were good in terms of acting and all added to the film well.

As for the film's visuals I thought, I thought the cinematography was very good and some of the work done for some of the sequences throughout the story worked even for the current times. Moving onto the tone of the film which had a good mix of fun drama as well as some comedy thrown in to make it entertaining. I thought the soundtrack accompanied the film well especially to matches with the comedic moments. 

I give The Gold Rush a score of 7/10

No comments:

Post a Comment