Friday, January 18, 2019

His Girl Friday

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/His_Girl_Friday#/media/File:His_Girl_Friday_poster.jpg

For the ninth film of the month we have His Girl Friday 

First off, we have the story which has a newspaper editor uses every trick in the book to keep his ace reporter ex-wife from remarrying. I thought the story was very entertaining as the stakes escalated. 

Next, we have the characters which overall, I thought were the most interesting part of the film especially with how fast the characters they could say their dialogue which added to the fast pacing. The main leads were the highlights and their chemistry was fantastic.

As for the film's visuals I thought the cinematography was very consistent and the editing matched very well to aesthetic of the film. Moving onto the tone of the film which I thought had some intriguing drama as well as a way of comedy that somehow managed to work. 

Overall, I thought this film was a very interesting one because of the way it evolved and unwinded as it started simple but more story elements became involved that you wonder how it will turn out. 

I give His Girl Friday a score of 8/10

No comments:

Post a Comment