Tuesday, November 27, 2018

Hell Or High Water

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hell_or_High_Water_(film)#/media/File:Hell_or_High_Water_film_poster.png

For the thirty-second film of the month we have Hell Or High Water

First off, we have the story which has a divorced father and his ex-con older brother resort to a desperate scheme in order to save their family's ranch in West Texas. I thought the story was very enjoyable as it was fun to see what a modern Western was like.

Next, we have the characters which overall, I thought were in terms of acting fantastic and you could see the chemistry between the two main leads and both of them helped realise the drama they were going through.

As for the film's visuals I thought it looked really good especially in turns of the camera positioning/movement and shot choice. Now we have the action which i thought was thrilling and entertaining as well as being shot well. Moving onto the tone of the film which I thought managed to have some good family drama throughout as it helped to focus in on the story and characters. I thought the soundtrack of the film which I thought was very good and used tracks that worked for a modernised style Western film.

Overall, I thought this film was a very enjoyable film with a great story and good characters in it to help build the drama and situation that the characters find themselves in and you want to see what will happen to them.

I give Hell Or High Water a score of 8/10

No comments:

Post a Comment