Sunday, November 4, 2018

Spider-Man 3

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spider-Man_3#/media/File:Spider-Man_3,_International_Poster.jpg

For the fourth film of the month we have Spider-Man 3

First off, we have the story which has a strange black entity from another world who ends up bonding with Peter Parker and causes inner turmoil as he contends with new villains, temptations, and revenge. I thought the story was very bloated and tried to balance so many story threads at once.

Next, we have the characters which overall, I thought were in terms of their acting very mixed and at parts bad especially Topher Grace as Eddie Brock and when Peter is infected with the symbiote and with all the subplots going on over the course of the story that didn't help things either. 

As for the film's visuals I thought were less than impressive than the first two films with the over usage of CGI which was used before but not the degree of this film. The camerawork during the action was still pretty good as well. Now we have the action which I thought was entertaining still with a few good sequences. Moving onto the tone of the film which continued the more dramatic elements from the previous film but some of the humour fell flat which stood out massivelyI thought the soundtrack of the film was pretty good in this film adding to the better scenes in the film. 

Overall, I thought this film was a letdown and a disappointment just like I have heard in the past and watching it for myself I can see why with it's lacking script and having too many plot lines took away from being a good film. 

I give Spider-Man 3 a score of 5/10

No comments:

Post a Comment