Tuesday, November 6, 2018

Superbad


https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Superbad_(film)#/media/File:Superbad_Poster.png

For the seventh film of the month we have Superbad

First off, we have the story which has two co-dependent high school seniors are forced to deal with separation anxiety after their plan to stage a booze-soaked party goes awry. I thought the story was very funny and entertaining to see the high-jinks they got up to. 

Next, we have the characters which overall, I thought were in terms of acting and characters very good and you could see how much chemistry they had with each other and you could see what they were all going through. 

As for the film's visuals I thought it looked pretty good and was consistent throughout the run-time. Moving onto the tone of the film which i thought managed to capture a mix of raunchy comedy as well as awkward comedy that made it more funnier to watch. I thought the soundtrack of the film when used suited the time the film came out and sometimes added to the comedy. 

Overall, I thought this film was a great film that I had a blast with some funny moments but also some good character moments that helped build the film to make it more entertaining to watch.

I give Superbad a score of 9/10

No comments:

Post a Comment