Friday, October 26, 2018

Airplane!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Airplane!#/media/File:Airplane!.jpg

For the sixteenth film of the month we have Airplane!

First off, we have the story which has A man afraid to fly must ensure that a plane lands safely after the pilots become sick. I thought the story was very funny as well as entertaining moving from one joke to another to keep the laughs going even though the underlying story was very serious. 

Next, we have the characters which overall, I thought were all weird and random in their own unique way which added to the film so you would remember their characters even after finishing the film. 

As for the film's visuals I thought it looked very good especially the ending sequences with the attempted landing. Moving onto the tone of the film which managed to balance the comedy and story very well to make it really funny. I thought the soundtrack of the film was good and worked well when it needed to be.

Overall, I thought this film was a thoroughly entertaining film from start to finish and I couldn't stop laughing and after hearing some great things about this one beforehand I was very impressed and it met my expectations. 

I give Airplane! a score of 8/10

No comments:

Post a Comment