Saturday, October 20, 2018

The Woman In Green

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Woman_in_Green#/media/File:The_Woman_in_Green_-_1945_-_Poster.png

For the eleventh film of the month we have The Woman In Green

First off, we have the story which focuses on Sherlock Holmes as he investigates young women around London who turn up murdered, each with a finger severed off. Scotland Yard suspects a madman, but Holmes believes the killings to be part of a diabolical plot. I thought the story was interesting from start to finish and the idea was intriguing for the story.

Next, we have the characters which overall, I thought were were at their usual selves like the past films with the side cast proving backup for the overall mystery quite well. 

As for the film's visuals I thought were passable and looked what like what they needed to be for this type of film. Moving onto the tone of the film which kept the air of mystery around it and how everything would come to together in the end. I thought the soundtrack of the film when used was good enough and suited the style of film it wanted to bring across. 

Overall, I thought this film was an enjoyable film from start to finish and so far none of the films in the franchise have stood out to me as bad rather being consistent with the formula they like to use. 

I give The Woman In Green a score of 7/10

No comments:

Post a Comment