Friday, March 29, 2019

Some Like It Hot

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Some_Like_It_Hot#/media/File:Some_Like_It_Hot_poster.jpg

For the thirtieth film of the month we have Some Like It Hot

First off, we have the story which has two male musicians witness a mob hit, they flee the state in an all-female band disguised as women, but further complications set in. I thought the story was weird and ridiculous but still enjoyable. 

Next, we have the characters which overall, I thought were good in terms of acting from start to finish and all the main leads had some nice chemistry together which made the situation somehow work. 

As for the film's visuals I thought they were consistent even though nothing stood out in terms of the camerawork. Moving onto the tone of the film which didn't pull any punches with the comedy and went all the way to make it funnier. I thought the soundtrack of the film was enjoyable and suited what the film was going for in terms of comedic and musical tracks. 

Overall, I thought this film was an enjoyable film that didn't expect anything from before I started it but I ended up being pleasantly surprised and ended up laughing at some of the jokes and enjoying the performances. 

I give Some Like It Hot a score of 8/10

No comments:

Post a Comment