Wednesday, July 24, 2019

Behind The Screen


Behind the Screen.jpg
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Behind_the_Screen#/media/File:Behind_the_Screen.jpg

First off, we have the story which has overworked labourer at a film studio who helps a young woman find work even while his coworkers strike against his tyrannical boss. I thought the story was very entertaining and seeing a silent comedy based on a film set was fun to see. 

Next, we have the characters which overall, I thought were compelling and well acted and managed to time their jokes very well as well as their chemistry showed on screen. 

As for the film's visuals I thought the cinematography was great and the preparation of each joke was set up to perfection. Moving onto the tone of the film which managed to hit most of the jokes and it made for an enjoyable watch. I thought the soundtrack throughout the film matched the jokes and some nice backing. 

I give Behind The Screen a score of 7/10

No comments:

Post a Comment