Monday, July 22, 2019

I Origins

I Origins poster.jpg
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/I_Origins#/media/File:I_Origins_poster.jpg

First off, we have the story which has a molecular biologist and his laboratory partner uncover evidence that may fundamentally change society as we know it. I thought the story had some interesting ideas behind although the pacing was weird in places. 

Next, we have the characters which overall, I thought weren't that great and I didn't care about their situations and the chemistry between some of the characters felt off when they interacted. 

As for the film's visuals I thought the cinematography throughout was consistent enough and I did like the colour pallets that were chosen. Moving onto the tone of the film which I thought tried to make some interesting drama through it's ideas and concepts which could have worked better. I thought the soundtrack of the film was alright and worked for the film.  

I give I Origins a score of 6/10

No comments:

Post a Comment