Friday, July 26, 2019

Notting Hill

A poster with a large picture of a woman shaded blue on it is stuck to a wall. A man walks in front of it.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Notting_Hill_(film)#/media/File:NottingHillRobertsGrant.jpg

First off, we have the story which has the life of a simple bookshop owner changes when he meets the most famous film star in the world. I thought the story had some enjoyment to it over the course of the run-time.

Next, we have the characters which overall, I thought were decent in terms of acting and you could tell there was chemistry between the two main leads and they gave some good performances. 

As for the film's visuals I thought, I thought the cinematography was consistent and there was one sequence that surprised me with how it was shot and edited. Moving onto the tone of the film which had a decent mix of comedy and drama throughout. I thought the soundtrack of the film was good for the time the film came out as well as some decent backing.

I give Notting Hill a score of 6/10

No comments:

Post a Comment