Saturday, July 20, 2019

F For Fake

F for Fake poster.jpg
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/F_for_Fake#/media/File:F_for_Fake_poster.jpg

First off, we have the story which documents the lives of infamous fakers Elmyr de Hory and Clifford Irving. I thought the story was very compelling and the way it was presented made it more entertaining

Next, we have the characters which overall, I thought the people that the film was about ended up being interesting with how they were able to fool people with their work and I ended up being surprised. 

As for the film's visuals I thought the cinematography was consistent and the choices with the camera and lighting helped to set up the presentation of the film. Moving onto the tone of the film which I thought handled the subjects very well and made you question what was going on. I thought the soundtrack of the film added to the background well enough and the choices suited the time the film came out.

I give F For Fake a score of 8/10

No comments:

Post a Comment