Saturday, July 13, 2019

Bonnie And Clyde

Bonnie and Clyde.JPG
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bonnie_and_Clyde_(film)#/media/File:Bonnie_and_Clyde.JPG

First off, we have the story which has Bonnie Parker, a bored waitress falls in love with an ex-con named Clyde Barrow and together they start a violent crime spree through the country, stealing cars and robbing banks. I thought the story was very enjoyable from start to finish about some interesting real life criminals and their exploits. 

Next, we have the characters which overall, I thought were great in terms of acting and the chemistry between the two main leads carried the story very well. 

As for the film's visuals I thought the cinematography was very good especially the production design for the entire film added to the setting and brought the time to life. Moving onto the tone of the film which I thought balanced the crime and action as well as the drama between the characters very well. I thought the soundtrack of the film suited the time the film was set.

I give Bonnie And Clyde a score of 7/10

No comments:

Post a Comment