Saturday, July 27, 2019

Raising Arizona


Raising-Arizona-Poster.jpg
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Raising_Arizona#/media/File:Raising-Arizona-Poster.jpg

First off, we have the story which has a childless couple of an ex-con and an ex-cop decide to help themselves to one of another family's quintuplets, their lives become more complicated than they anticipated. I thought the story was very entertaining with some interesting conflicts, plot-lines and themes. 

Next, we have the characters which overall, I thought were fantastic in terms of acting and the chemistry between Nicholas Cage as Hi and Holly Hunter as Ed was a particular highlight

As for the film's visuals I thought, I thought the cinematography was great and I liked the location footage for the setting as well the choices in camerawork and lighting. Moving onto the tone of the film which I thought got a nice balance of dark humour and heartfelt drama throughout. I thought the soundtrack of the film had some good tracks and matched the style of the film. 

I give Raising Arizona a score of 8/10

No comments:

Post a Comment