Monday, July 29, 2019

Wish I Was Here

Wish I Was Here.jpg
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wish_I_Was_Here#/media/File:Wish_I_Was_Here.jpg


First off, we have the story which has a struggling actor, father and husband finds himself at a major crossroads, which forces him to examine his life, his family and his career. I thought the story was very enjoyable with some nice moments thrown in throughout. 

Next, we have the characters which overall, I thought were very good with Zach Braff being the standout with the way he is clearly passionate about this film and manages to bring heart and care to the role. 

As for the film's visuals I thought, I thought the cinematography was one of the best aspects with the way the camerawork was used in conjunction with the lighting to create a warm look. Moving onto the tone of the film which managed to have some awkward comedy mixed with some tender drama. I thought the soundtrack of the film matched very well for a nice mix of tracks. 

I give Wish I Was Here a score of 7/10

No comments:

Post a Comment