Sunday, July 28, 2019

This Is Spinal Tap

Thisisspinaltapposter.jpg
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/This_Is_Spinal_Tap#/media/File:Thisisspinaltapposter.jpg

First off, we have the story which has Spinal Tap, one of England's loudest bands, is chronicled by film director Marty DiBergi on what proves to be a fateful tour. I thought the story was very entertaining with how outargues some of the moments turned out to be.

Next, we have the characters which overall, I thought in terms of acting were great and how they able to make up a made up band and all have chemistry that makes it seem the band could have been real. 

As for the film's visuals I thought, I thought the cinematography was great and the way it created the mockumentary look in terms of the camerawork and editing in the interviews, the daily life and the concerts. Moving onto the tone of the film which  managed to pull out some great comedic moments which was helped because of the chemistry between the band members. I thought the soundtrack of the film was very good and worked very well with the style and structure of the film. 

I give This Is Spinal Tap a score of 9/10

No comments:

Post a Comment