Wednesday, July 24, 2019

Liar Liar


Liar Liar poster.JPG
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liar_Liar#/media/File:Liar_Liar_poster.JPG

First off, we have the story which has a fast-track lawyer who can't lie for 24 hours due to his son's birthday wish after he disappoints his son for the last time. I thought the story was very enjoyable and it had a good message behind it. 

Next, we have the characters which overall, I thought were well acted and the chemistry between Jim Carrey's Fletcher and his son Max was great throughout the story and Jim Carrey's performance was captivating. 

As for the film's visuals I thought the cinematography was consistent in terms of the camerawork and lighting. Moving onto the tone of the film which I thought managed to balance the drama and comedy very well. I thought the soundtrack of the film was ok and suited the time the film came out.

I give Liar Liar a score of 7/10

No comments:

Post a Comment