Wednesday, July 17, 2019

Dracula: Dead and Loving It

Drac dead and loving it.jpg
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dracula:_Dead_and_Loving_It#/media/File:Drac_dead_and_loving_it.jpg

First off, we have the story which has Mel Brooks' parody of the classic vampire story and its famous film adaptations. I thought the story was surprisingly enjoyable in places with some of the jokes they used throughout. 

Next, we have the characters which overall, I thought were mostly good in terms of acting with the chemistry between some of them was very good to make some of the comedy funny. 

As for the film's visuals I thought the cinematography was passable and worked for the style of film they were going for. Moving onto the tone of the film which for the most landed some of the comedy although not every joke landed. I thought the soundtrack of the film was ok for the type of film it was used in. 

I give Dracula: Dead and Loving It a score of 5/10

No comments:

Post a Comment