Sunday, August 5, 2018

Minority Report

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Minority_Report_(film)#/media/File:Minority_Report_Poster.jpg

For the second film of the month we have Minority Report

First off, we have the story which takes place in a future where technology can predict crimes before they are committed and one such officer has been accused of a future murder. I thought the story was the best part, one because of the concepts it brings across but also because it was very entertaining and enjoyable.

Next, we have the characters which overall, I thought were in terms of acting very good with each character giving a good performance with Tom Cruise as John being the main standout as well as the villain who I found to be fitting for this type of story. 

As for the film's visuals I thought it had a dark look to it with most of the film composing of a blue tint which gave it a more unique look to it as it fit the story, tone and themes. Now we have the action which I found to be very entertaining and fast paced which kept the film going. Moving onto the tone of the film which I thought managed to capture the thriller aspects very well to keep it tense and action packed. I thought the soundtrack of the film when used added to the tone by increasing the intensity when needed as well the action sequences. 

Overall, I thought this film was a surprising one that brought some very interesting aspects with it being it's story and concepts which the main point of intrigue and I found this a decent watch.

I give Minority Report a score of 7/10

No comments:

Post a Comment