Monday, August 6, 2018

Napoleon Dynamite

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/8/87/Napoleon_dynamite_post.jpg

For the third film of the month we have Napoleon Dynamite 

First off, we have the story which has Napoleon helping a new friend win the class presidency while he deals with his family life. I thought the story was very entertaining because of how random and awkward it could be but that added to how enjoyable it was 

Next, we have the characters which overall, I thought were the best part of the film with the main cast each standing out in their own way that made them even more unique and funnier. 

As for the film's visuals I thought even though it didn't have that much impressive cinematography that suited the film in it's own way.  Moving onto the tone of the film which I thought managed to capture comedy pretty well in different ways that were very funny. I thought the soundtrack of the film was very different to most comedies but added to the weirdness and quirkiness of the film.

Overall, I thought this film was a very enjoyable and funny film that shows how great such a simple film can be with it's setting, characters and soundtrack along with some great comedy to finish it off.

I give Napoleon Dynamite  a score of 9/10

No comments:

Post a Comment