Thursday, August 30, 2018

Runaway Jury

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Runaway_Jury#/media/File:Runaway_jury.jpg

For the twenty-seventh film of the month we have Runaway Jury

First off, we have the story which focuses on a juror on the inside and a woman working on the outside to manipulate the trial of a major gun manufacturer. I thought the story was very entertaining because of all the sides that were controlling the play and shows how a court room drama can be very thrilling with the right story behind it.

Next, we have the characters which overall, I thought were the most interesting part about the film with how all the conflict between the main characters came across through the courtroom and how each side played to win and that showed off the chemistry and acting of the main cast.

As for the film's visuals I thought were very consistent throughout adding to the tension throughout the film which added to the entertainment. Moving onto the tone of the film which I thought was done excellently as the suspense and intrigue kept building up throughout the whole case as you wanted to see what would happen in the end. I thought the soundtrack of the film was very good having a lot of tracks 

Overall, I thought this film was an excellent film that kept me on the edge of my seat throughout and I enjoyed all the characters in this film and what happens when there is power over a jury.

I give Runaway Jury a score of 9/10

No comments:

Post a Comment