Thursday, August 23, 2018

Mission: Impossible - Ghost Protocol

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mission:_Impossible_%E2%80%93_Ghost_Protocol#/media/File:Mission_impossible_ghost_protocol.jpg

For the seventeenth film of the month we have Mission: Impossible - Ghost Protocol

First off, we have the story which has the Ethan Hunt and his team having to go on the run after the IMF is implicated for the bombing of the Kremlin and track down the true culprit. I thought the story was very entertaining and it managed to raise the stakes higher than the previous films and the way the team were on the run. 

Next, we have the characters which overall, I thought were one of the best parts of the film in terms of acting and chemistry as you could tell the main team can go back and forth with one another to create a good team dynamic and the acting being on point. 

As for the film's visuals I thought the film had some good cinematography as well as camerawork during the set-pieces to add more tension to them in turn making the film more entertaining. Now we have the action which I thought was very thrilling as well as entertaining and the set-pieces were an upgrade on the last few films with the building crawl being one of the best scenes. Moving onto the tone of the film which I thought managed to balance the comedy, drama and action very well to create a well balanced tone. I thought the soundtrack of the film

Overall, I thought this film was another entertaining film in the Mission: Impossible franchise that just manage to improve after each entry and this franchise has now become one of my favourites in recent years.

I give Mission: Impossible - Ghost Protocol a score of 9/10

No comments:

Post a Comment