Wednesday, August 29, 2018

Rocky

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rocky#/media/File:Rocky_poster.jpg

For the twenty-sixth film of the month we have Rocky

First off, we have the story which has a small time boxer who is given the chance of the fight with a heavy-weight champion. I thought the story was entertaining and is one of the first sports film I have seen.

Next, we have the characters which overall, I thought were the best part about the film with Sylvester Stallone as Rocky being the main out-stander as it is his film we focus on his life and relationships and becomes someone you root for at the end. 

As for the film's visuals I thought was consistent throughout the film and when it came to the final fight it got up close and didn't hold back with the fight. Now we have the action which in terms of the final fight which was built up through the entire film and it didn't disappoint and it was very entertaining as well as thrilling to watch. Moving onto the tone of the film which I thought was built up really well as Rocky trained for the fight and then when the fight came the action kicked up. I thought the soundtrack of the film was great and it had a mixture of tracks that captured all the emotions throughout the film with the main standout being the song played during the famous montage.

Overall, I thought this film was an enjoyable one that is held up by the good story and characters to the final fight which ends off the film in a epic note that you don't know how it will end up.

I give Rocky a score of 8/10

No comments:

Post a Comment