Thursday, August 16, 2018

Paper Towns


https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paper_Towns_(film)#/media/File:Paper_Towns_(film).jpg

For the eighth film of the month we have Paper Towns

First off, we have the story which has Quentin who has a longtime crush on a girl called Margo and when she leaves he finds clues that could lead him to her and with his friends set off to find her. I thought the story was very enjoyable with the characters coming first to make a fun story. 

Next, we have the characters which overall, I thought were the best part of the film with the chemistry between Quentin and his friends giving the film life and the trek they go on to find Margo was funny.

As for the film's visuals I thought the film had a consistent look to it and the visuals worked for the type of film this was. Moving onto the tone of the film which I thought was interesting as it took the aspects of a mystery and together with a coming of age story worked really well. I thought the soundtrack of the film was ok and it worked for the film and had some catchy music. 

Overall, I thought this film was a nice and fun watch to experience and I enjoyed the way it brought the mystery and coming of age films together to make a coherent film.

I give Paper Towns a score of 7/10

No comments:

Post a Comment