Wednesday, August 22, 2018

Mission: Impossible

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mission:_Impossible_(film)#/media/File:MissionImpossiblePoster.jpg

For the fourteenth film of the month we have Mission: Impossible 

First off, we have the story which has American agent Ethan Hunt framed for the deaths of his team members he discovers there maybe a mole and goes to track them down and expose them. I thought the story was very enjoyable as well as a fun action film that I would watch again.

Next, we have the characters which overall, I thought were mostly interesting with Tom Cruise as Ethan Hunt giving an excellent performance as the agent and seeing his back to wall added to the character. The other supporting characters were well suited for the film and I found most of them had good chemistry. 

As for the film's visuals I thought the film had a cool and stylised look to it and the camerawork throughout especially during the main set-pieces where the framework and camera movement was flawless. The location footage for this film looked great as well to to set up the film. Now we have the action which I thought was entertaining as well as tense as well as being well shot such as the final chase. Moving onto the tone of the film which I really liked especially when the action and spy scenes were happening and the way tension was built to make you on the edge of you seat was entertaining. I thought the soundtrack of the film was very good especially the main theme and during the action. 

Overall, I thought this film was a very entertaining and for the first film in the Mission: Impossible it got off to a good start and I will hope to enjoy the future films. 

I give Mission: Impossible a score of 7/10

No comments:

Post a Comment