Saturday, August 11, 2018

Nick And Norah's Infinite Playlist

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nick_%26_Norah%27s_Infinite_Playlist#/media/File:Infinite_playlist.jpg

For the fifth film of the month we have Nick And Norah's Infinite Playlist

First off, we have the story which has Nick and Norah meet and see asks Nick to be her boyfriend for five minutes which leads to them looking for a band's secret show as well as looking for Norah's drunken best friend. I thought the story was very funny and entertaining with some nice moments and it was my type of film. 

Next, we have the characters which overall, I thought were in terms of acting very good and the characters worked with the type of romantic comedy it was trying to be especially the characters of Nick and Norah who stood out the most obviously being the main leads and focus.

As for the film's visuals I thought it looked really good with some nice looking shots and the cinematography overall fit with the use of music and bands. Moving onto the tone of the film which I thought got the comedy and romance aspects done really well but also with a hint of awkwardness which just added to the comedy. I thought the soundtrack of the film was one of the best parts of the film with all the assorted tracks they had which fit the musical themes of the film. 

Overall, I thought this film was very entertaining as well as funny with a great story that had some good characters that were really likeable to watch and interact with each other. 

I give Nick And Norah's Infinite Playlist a score of 10/10

No comments:

Post a Comment