Wednesday, August 15, 2018

Paddington

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paddington_(film)#/media/File:PaddingtonPOSTER.jpg

For the seventh film of the month we have Paddington

First off, we have the story which has Paddington as he moves to London and comes under the care of the Brown family while avoiding a taxidermist who is wanting to capture him for her collection. I thought the story was very entertaining as well as funny and it also managed to have some nice moments in it.

Next, we have the characters which overall, I thought were one of the best parts of the film with Ben Whishaw giving an excellent performance as Paddington as well as the Brown family with each of the family's chemistry working really well and how he effects the whole family

As for the film's visuals I thought the effects for Paddington himself was very good and with his interactions with the live action it was seamless, I also thought the visuals when Paddington arrived into the the life with the brown's and when he wasn't there was good and you could tell how much he changed them. Moving onto the tone of the film which I thought managed to capture the adventurous aspects very well with Paddington becoming accustomed to London as well as the comedy when he gets things wrong. I thought the soundtrack of the film had a very nice mixture of tracks that worked for all the emotions the film brought across. 

Overall, I thought this film was a nice, fun and relaxing film that I thoroughly enjoyed and I look forward to eventually watching the sequel to this film 

I give Paddington a score of 8/10

No comments:

Post a Comment