Saturday, September 15, 2018

WALL-E

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/WALL-E#/media/File:WALL-Eposter.jpg

For the twenty-fourth film of the month we have WALL-E

First off, we have the story which has a small waste-collecting robot inadvertently embark on a space journey that will ultimately decide the fate of mankind. I thought the story was entertaining and how it makes the future out to be was very intriging. 

Next, we have the characters which overall, I thought were the interesting part of the film as the main focuses where robots and even though they could show their actions and emotions with few sounds and pieces of dialogue, it worked for this film. 

As for the film's visuals I thought the animation for the film was very good and their depiction of the desolate Earth felt like it may look like that years and years from now if the world continues to use bad energy sources. Moving onto the tone of the film which I thought was well balanced between some fun comedy as well as the drama for the story so it could be entertaining. I thought the soundtrack of the film was good and using older tracks since the film was set in the far future gave the film a nice touch. 

Overall, I thought this film was a very enjoyable film that surprised me with how much I ended up liking it and as another Pixar film I've seen in a long time and it reminded me of how good they were. 

I give WALL-E a score of 8/10

No comments:

Post a Comment