Thursday, April 4, 2019

Enemy

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Enemy_(2013_film)#/media/File:Enemy_poster.jpg


For the fifth film of the month we have Enemy 

First off, we have the story which has a man seeks out his exact look-alike after spotting him in a movie. I thought the story was very thrilling from start to finish and because of the mystery I couldn't take my eyes away. 

Next, we have the characters which overall, I thought were all extremely well acted with Jake Gyllenhaal giving a fantastic performance because of the type of character he plays as well as being in a dual role. 

As for the film's visuals I thought they were mesmerizing and the colour pallet and camerawork brought you in to the world it created. Moving onto the tone of the film which built the tension and suspense very well as the mystery built up over the course of the story. I thought the soundtrack of the film when used 

Overall, I thought this film was very entertaining and one I have been looking forward to seeing because of who the director is and I had heard a lot about it and by the end it didn't disappoint because it's chilling story and interesting characters. 

I give Enemy a score of 10/10

No comments:

Post a Comment