Monday, April 22, 2019

Infernal Affairs

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Infernal_Affairs#/media/File:Infernal_Affairs_(2002_film)_poster.jpg

For the thirty-fourth film of the month we have Infernal Affairs

First off, we have the story which has a story between a mole in the police department and an undercover cop. Their objectives are the same: to find out who is the mole, and who is the cop. I thought the story was very entertaining and thrilling to watch unfold. 

Next, we have the characters which overall, I thought were very well acted and the way they were able to portray their characters and use what they have been taught for their operations.

As for the film's visuals I thought the cinematography was very good and the use of the camera in certain scenes made them memorable. Moving onto the tone of the film which kept the story going with it's high tension from start to finish. I thought the soundtrack of the film was great at adding to the tension and suspense felt throughout the story as it progressed. 

Overall, I thought this film was very entertaining after hearing it inspired The Departed which I also enjoyed and I was interested in how the two films would differ but also how it would present the story which was what I liked the most. 

I give Infernal Affairs a score of 10/10

No comments:

Post a Comment