Saturday, April 6, 2019

Interview With The Vampire

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Interview_with_the_Vampire_(film)#/media/File:InterviewwithaVampireMoviePoste.JPG

For the ninth film of the month we have Interview With The Vampire

First off, we have the story which has a vampire tells his epic life story: love, betrayal, loneliness, and hunger. I thought the story was very entertaining and I enjoyed the take on vampires in this film.

Next, we have the characters which overall, I thought were compelling and very interesting to see on screen and everyone involved gave some great performances especially Brad Pitt as Louis because of what he goes through and how he portrays being a vampire. 

As for the film's visuals I thought the cinematography throughout was very good and I liked the use of the camerawork and lighting which was exceptional. Moving onto the tone of the film which didn't hold back in terms of the violence and horror of vampires which I thought helped the story. I thought the soundtrack of the film was very good and added to the films style as well as some of the suspenseful scenes. 

Overall, I thought this film was a very entertaining watch that I wasn't sure how it was going to go when i started it but by the end it surprised me and through it's story and characters it won me over.

I give Interview With The Vampire a score of 10/10

No comments:

Post a Comment