Monday, April 1, 2019

Captain Marvel

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Captain_Marvel_(film)#/media/File:Captain_Marvel_poster.jpg

The newest film I went to see in the cinemas was Captain Marvel

First off, we have the story which has Carol Danvers becoming one of the universe's most powerful heroes when Earth is caught in the middle of a galactic war between two alien races. I thought the story was very enjoyable having some cool moments throughout. 

Next, we have the characters which overall, I thought were cool and compelling on screen an some of the chemistry was nice to see happen because of when this is set. 

As for the film's visuals I thought the cinematography was good and consistent with some decent effects and camerawork. Now we have the action which I thought was fun and thrilling with some well choreographed sequences and decent editing to make them flow well. Moving onto the tone of the film which did have a good mix of drama and comedy although not all of the comedy hit for me. I thought the soundtrack of the film had some nice tracks and ones that suited the setting and year the film is mostly set in. 

Overall, I thought this film was a fun and entertaining time that brought up some new ideas and what could be brought up in future Marvel films which makes things more interesting for the universe. 

I give Captain Marvel a score of 7/10

No comments:

Post a Comment