Monday, April 29, 2019

Avengers: Endgame

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Avengers:_Endgame#/media/File:Avengers_Endgame_poster.jpg

The newest film I went to see in the cinemas was Avengers: Endgame

First off, we have the story which has the universe in ruins. With the help of remaining allies, the Avengers assemble once more in order to undo Thanos' actions and restore order to the universe. I thought the story was very entertaining as well as fulfilling with everything over the past MCU films coming together and how important the consequences ended up being and effecting everyone. 

Next, we have the characters which overall, I thought were fantastic in terms of the acting each getting a moment to shine with Robert Downey Jr. as Tony Stark and Chris Hemsworth as Thor being some of the standouts. 

As for the film's visuals I thought the cinematography throughout was great  from the visual effects to the fight choreography capturing all the important moments making it thrilling to watch. Now we have the action which was very entertaining and the way they all worked together was fun to see and the camerawork made it visually pleasing. Moving onto the tone of the film which had the classic MCU comedy and hitting drama which was especially the case throughout this story. I thought the soundtrack of the film was very good with a nice mix of tracks. 

Overall, I thought this film as a conclusion to all the MCU films so far as well as the sequel to Infinity War tied everything together satisfyingly and I was left in awe and now  I look forward to the future of the MCU. 

I give Avengers: Endgame a score of 9/10

No comments:

Post a Comment