Friday, April 5, 2019

Fantastic Mr. Fox

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fantastic_Mr._Fox_(film)#/media/File:Fantastic_mr_fox.jpg

For the sixth film of the month we have Fantastic Mr. Fox

First off, we have the story which has an urbane fox cannot resist returning to his farm raiding ways and then must help his community survive the farmers' retaliation. I thought the story was very enjoyable with lots of charm and humour. 

Next, we have the characters which overall, I thought were all fantastically acted and were very compelling to see on screen and interact with one another which built up their chemistry. 

As for the film's visuals I thought the animation was fluid and dynamic and seeing Wes Anderson's unique style mixed with the animation showed he can make live action and animated films. Moving onto the tone of the film which I thought managed the comedy and drama very well and it hits the right places. I thought the soundtrack of the film was very good and added to the film's style.

Overall, I thought this film was a very enjoyable film and seeing Wes Anderson's first animated feature was a sight to see and shows that he can pull off an animated feature with the same passion and creativity he uses for his other films. 

I give Fantastic Mr. Fox a score of 8/10

No comments:

Post a Comment