Tuesday, April 16, 2019

Zodiac


https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zodiac_(film)#/media/File:Zodiac2007Poster.jpg

For the twenty-fifth film of the month we have Zodiac

First off, we have the story which has a San Francisco cartoonist becomes an amateur detective obsessed with tracking down the Zodiac Killer, an unidentified individual who terrorizes Northern California with a killing spree. I thought the story was very entertaining and suspenseful as the story went on. 

Next, we have the characters which overall, I thought in terms of acting was fantastic and all of the main actors brought there all into their roles especially Jake Gyllenhaal as Robert, the cartoonist with his development and the chemistry between the cast was great. 

As for the film's visuals I thought the cinematography throughout was great with the use of the camerawork and the lighting to build the tension and mystery. Moving onto the tone of the film which I thought was great as the drama kept rising with the pacing to keep it steady. I thought the soundtrack of the film when used was good and added some decent backing to the film. 

Overall, I thought this film was an great watch from start to finish and I was hooked as the story went by and as more pieces and clues were revealed and it is shocking to believe this is based off real events.

I give Zodiac a score of 10/10

No comments:

Post a Comment