Monday, April 22, 2019

Heathers

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heathers#/media/File:Heathers_(1989).png

For the thirty-third film of the month we have Heathers 

First off, we have the story which in order to get out of the snobby clique that is destroying her good-girl reputation, an intelligent teen teams up with a dark sociopath in a plot to kill the cool kids. I thought the story was very interesting not knowing what to expect when starting the film. 

Next, we have the characters which overall, I thought were well acted and were compelling to see on screen and the two main leads had some good chemistry together.  

As for the film's visuals I thought the cinematography throughout was very good and consistent with their being some decent camera and lighting set-ups. Moving onto the tone of the film which surprised me but it worked well and suited the style the film was going for. I thought the soundtrack of the film had some decent tracks and suited the time and setting of the story. 

Overall, I thought this film was very enjoyable and it managed to pull me in through it's compelling story and interesting characters that worked for the time the film was released with how well known it is. 

I give Heathers a score of 7/10

No comments:

Post a Comment