Sunday, April 14, 2019

Unbreakable

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unbreakable_(film)#/media/File:Unbreakableposterwillis.jpg

For the twentieth film of the month we have Unbreakable 

First off, we have the story which has a man who learns something extraordinary about himself after a devastating accident. I thought the story was very entertaining and I was interested how it would play out since hearing good things about this film.

Next, we have the characters which overall, I thought were very well acted and the chemistry between David played by Bruce Willis and Elijah played by Samuel L. Jackson was interesting and compelling. 

As for the film's visuals I thought the cinematography and direction throughout was great and some of the camerawork and lighting gave the film a unique and dark style that suits this story and tone. Moving onto the tone of the film which kept building the drama and intrigue over the course of the story very well. I thought the soundtrack of the film was very good and I enjoyed the backing it gave the film. 

Overall, I thought this film was a very enjoyable watch from start to end and it managed to keep me hooked with the way it became an unconventional superhero story way before it's time when it came out. 

I give Unbreakable a score of 8/10

No comments:

Post a Comment